Academic Success Coordinator
- Academic Success Coordinator
- History, Economics, Political Science
- Academic Support Center, CLA Dean's Office, Economics, History, and Political Science
- MA in Higher Education, The Ohio State University
- BA in German, Oregon State University
Stephanie Nielsen is an Academic Success Coordinator working with students majoring in History as well as Economics and Political Science. She received a Bachelor of Arts in German (minoring in French) from Oregon State University. She also earned a Master of Arts in Higher Education and Student Affairs from The Ohio State University. During her undergraduate years, Stephanie studied in Tuebingen, Germany and is a strong supporter of study abroad. While most of her professional work has been in academic advising, she also spent several years working in law firms, an environment which thoroughly allowed her to use her liberal arts background. Stephanie grew up in the Willamette Valley in Oregon (wine country!) and is happy to be back in the west after several years living on the East Coast. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, hiking, movies, educating herself about social justice, and spending time with her husband, kids and pets.