In the CSU College of Liberal Arts, our research, scholarship, and creative artistry teaches people to deal with complexity, diversity, and change. We provide skills for people to explore or solve the world’s most pressing human problems.
In other words – we advance the human experience.
From an archaeological site in northern Tanzania to the classrooms of southwest Louisiana, the stories in the Spring 2018 issue of the College of Liberal Arts Magazine will take you to communities around the world. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the articles:
- Outside the Ivory Tower: Engaging with the community through engaged scholarship
- Discussing Diversity Over Dinner: How food systems and communities interact
- Family, culture, and French immersion in Cajun country
- The Case for Limits: One professor’s take on the immigration debate
- Speak. Disrupt. Empower. How the right to free speech enables the modern protest movements of marginalized groups