Established in 2007, this scholarship is made possible by contributions from family and friends of Kayla Marie Adsit.
- Colorado resident
- Enrolled as undergraduate students in the College of Liberal Arts or in the College of Health and Human Sciences - If student is enrolled in the College of Health and Human Sciences they shall be pursuing studies in Human Development & Family Studies or Early Educations
- Maintain an overall 3.5 GPA
- Demonstrate involvement in community service activities
- Have an employment history
- Demonstrate interest in arts (music, drama, creative writing or visual art)
- Preference shall be given to high school seniors enrolling at CSU for his/her first semester. Preference shall also be given to students who have not been awarded any prior scholarships to attend CSU for the upcoming academic year.