- Student must be a major in Art with a concentration in Fibers
- Junior, Senior, or Graduate level students considered
- Must be undergraduate full-time or graduate full-time student
- Student must have a minimum Major GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Student must exhibit financial need
Students concentrating in weaving and/or spinning will be considered. Preference will be given to students working toward a career in the weaving and spinning industry (studio artist, designing for industry, editorial work concentrated in textiles, museum studies, or other related businesses).
- Students must answer a brief questionnaire, write a 250 – 500 word statement about their educational and professional goals, and provide a portfolio of 12-20 images including details.