- Be an undergraduate majoring in the Department of Speech Communication
- Completion of at least 60 credits at CSU
- Cumulative GPA of 2.9 or better
- Have outstanding oral and/or written skills
- The recipient shall have demonstrated creativity and initiative, as well as concern for human rights and equality
Established in 1998, this endowed scholarship was made possible by Ann Gill and other gifts to benefit an undergraduate student in the Department of Communication Studies.
This generous gift allows us to provide financial support for students who have demonstrated superior achievements or skills, thereby encouraging their continued efforts and the overall atmosphere of vigorous research and creativity.