- Assistant Professor
- Director, gtPathways Writing Integration Initiative
- Rhetoric, Writing, and Literacy
- English and University Composition Program
- PhD in Rhetoric, Composition, and Literacy Studies from The Ohio State University
- MA in English from South Dakota State University
Reimagining Intellectualism in the Twenty-First Century: Literacy, Education, and Class. Southern Illinois University Press, 2016.
“Teaching Writing in the Context of A National Digital Literacy Narrative.” Computers and Composition: An International Journal 32 (June 2014): 54-70.
“Intellectualizing Adult Basic Literacy Education: A Case Study.” Community Literacy Journal 6.2 (Spring 2012). 1-21.
“Positioning the Textbook as Contestable Intellectual Space.” Journal of Teaching Writing 27.1 (Spring 2012). 1-22.
“Outsmarting Pop Culture’s ‘Be Stupid’ Pedagogy.” Academic Exchange Quarterly 15.3 (2011). 69-74.
CO300: Writing Arguments
CO301C: Writing in the Disciplines–Social Sciences
E608: Integrating Writing in the Academic Core
COCO301A: Writing in the Disciplines–Arts & Humanities