Graduate Student and Teaching Assistant
Find Me On:linkedin
Office Hours:Monday and Wednesday | 11:00-11:50 AM
- Graduate Student and Teaching Assistant
- Public Communication & Technology
- Journalism & Media Communication
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Business Management | Concentration in Entrepreneurship, Minor in Marketing Communication | University of Wyoming, 2017
Channing is a master’s student with an academic background in small business, marketing, and public relations. While working her way through her bachelors, while taking on a minor, realized her passion lied more within the communication field.
Outside of the classroom, Channing served in multiple on campus positions including; Social Media Marketing for Wyoming Union, Marketing Coordinator for UW’s Women’s Leadership Conference, Event Coordinator of Late Night Events, Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Wyoming, and Marketing and Graphic Design Intern for Fort Hays State University and University of Wyoming Wellness Center and Campus Recreation.
Based on her background, Channing hopes to apply both her academic and personal experiences to continue advocating for a variety of issues that tens of thousands of people face every day through mediums of strategic and digital media communication.
Her Campus Wyoming, Editor-In-Chief and Contributor
The only online publication written for, by and about University of Wyoming women.
- Love Across Borders and Travel Bans: For the love of her and the love of the United States
- Studying Abroad During an Age of Terror
- The Battle that Saved my Life
- An Open Letter From an Alumna Whose Former Coach, is Now a Felon
- How to Have the Conversation: When a Sexual Assault Survivor Tells You They're a Survivor
To view more, visit: https://www.hercampus.com/author/channing-downing-bice