Faculty, staff, alumni and friends recognize the importance of scholarships in encouraging students to aim for excellence. The generous gifts from individual members of these various groups allow us to provide financial support for students who have demonstrated superior achievements or skills, thereby encouraging their continued efforts and the overall atmosphere of vigorous research and creativity in the college.
- Full-time undergraduate junior or senior majoring in Journalism and Media Communication
- Enrolled in JMC Media/Specialized concentration
- Career goal to work in media or science related communication area
- Demonstrated dedication to and ability for quality writing and editing applied to media and/or scientific topic areas
- Open to junior and first semester senior students who have completed JTC 310 Copy Editing and JTC 361 Writing for Specialized Magazine