Instructor & Student
- Instructor & Student
- Environmental Economics, Public Economics, Regional Economics
Economics Instructor and PhD Student, Colorado State University (2013 - current)
- ECON 202 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECON 240 - Environmental Economics
- ECON 306 - Intermediate Microeconomics
- ECON 320 - Public Economics
- ECON 335 - Econometrics
Research Economist, U.S. Forest Service (2015 - 2018)
- Ecosystem Management Coordination team
Analyst, U.S. Government Accountability Office (Summer 2019)
- Natural Resources and Environment team
Warziniack, Travis W., Elmer, Matthew J., Miller, Chris J., DanteWood, Karen S., Woodall, Christopher W., Nichols, Michael C., Domke, Grant M., Stockmann, Keith D., Proctor, John G., and Borchers, Allison M. “Chapter 13: Effects of Climate Change on Ecosystem Services.” Climate Change Vulnerability and Adaptation in the Intermountain Region. General Technical Report RMRS-GTR-375. USDA Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station, April 2018. Part 2 pp. 376-403.
Halofsky, Jessica E., Warziniack, Travis W., Peterson, David L., and Ho, Joanne J. “Understanding and Managing the Effects of Climate Change on Ecosystem Services in the Rocky Mountains” Mountain Research and Development, Vol. 37, No. 3, August 2017, pp. 340-352. Figure 3 Analysis and Map by Elmer, Matthew J.