The Liberal Arts Development Council (LADC) supports and promotes the programs and demonstrates the mission of the College of Liberal Arts at Colorado State University. Members of the LADC partner with the dean and development director to:
- Improve student and community awareness of the impact and value of the liberal arts
- Enhance opportunities to achieve fundraising goals by introducing new advocates and supporters
- Participate in cultivating and soliciting leadership and major gifts from individuals, corporations and foundations under the direction of College personnel
- Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to giving, and contribute an annual gift to the College
- Attend College and University events when possible
- Offer strategic guidance as needed, e.g., fundraising and outreach materials
Since its founding in 2008, the LADC has played an instrumental role in the expansion of the Gregory Allicar Museum of Art, programs such as Great Conversations, Rams JD, and BRAINY, and support faculty research and promoting community engagement programs, such as SpeakOut and the ACT Human Rights Film Festival.